Banner

Banner
My Rover as it goes airborne cresting a hill on Eloo

Saturday, April 5, 2014

In The Beginning....

I was given Kerbal Space Program for Christmas. I have become kind of addicted. When I talk about my latest space adventure with my wife she just rolls her eyes, and my friends only pretend to listen. I am used to it. You see I am also addicted to tea... wait, don't glaze over! Keep reading. With my love for tea and lack of family and friends who share my passion, I turned to blogging. I now run a successful blog with thousands of hits per month and I am no longer alone in the tea world any more. I imagine you probably didn't even know there was a tea world, did you?

So now, my hope through blogging, is to find others who share my love of this cool space program simulation software. I hate to call it a game because it is much more to me. Simply put it is amazing. I find watching Duna rise over the horizon while landed on Ike is breathtaking. When I gaze into the canyon on Dres I am inspired. I also have to admit racing a rover across the surface of Eloo is just plain fun. I want to share these moments with others who actually understand why I am so fascinated by them. 

I hope you not only join me on my Kerbal Space Program adventures, I hope you will share your own adventures with me. So this is how it begins. Where it goes next, who knows, but it probably will involve several attempts going horribly wrong, for Jebediah Kermin, before he finally triumphs. Everything in KSP seems impossible... until you do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment